Friday 5 September 2014

My journey



No doubt, that's me few years back.... I think I was only 60 kg at that moment. Start working out when I was at the age of 20, starting with 0 knowledge and I know nothing about gym and exercises. Just simply push and pull ( which I can see a lot of beginner doing now)  until I gained through experienced and being taught  by some experienced friends, and started my personal trainer career after that and certified by ACE. 


And now, my body weight stands at 75kg 10% of body fat. I am aiming to gain up to 80 kg in another few months yet maintaining in even lower body fat percentage and stand up on the stage for some competitions. 


Fitness is all about passion, discipline and dedication. Your muscle will not grow and fat won't be burnt overnight, so you just have to spend some time to see results, that's why you will need to be very disciplined in it and without the passion you would have give up easily. So keep fitness as your habit instead of  blindly follow the trend. 

Stay tuned for more info πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰



No comments:

Post a Comment